The following is the 2 Top Bodyboarding Podcasts You Must Follow in 2022 recommended by Eztoolset.com:
1. The Le Boogie Podcast
- About : The bodyboarding podcast, by Joshua Kirkman.
- Frequency : 1 episode / week , Average Episode Length 53 min
- Since : Jan 2019
- Link : https://leboogie.podbean.com/
- Social : Facebook fans 2.8K ⋅ Domain Authority 89ⓘ ⋅
2. The Reale Deal Show
- Location : San Clemente, California, United States
- About : Former Pro Bodyboarder Jay Reale shares stories and thoughts from his storied bodyboarding career as one of the pioneers of the sport. Jay spent the 80s and 90s competing with the world’s top riders traveling to exotic locations around the world. Following his career as a bodyboarder, Jay switched gears and focused on starting the world’s leading internet bodyboarding store while raising a family, appearing on game shows and performing in community theater and choir, and exploring the world of endurance sports.
- Frequency : 3 episodes / month , Average Episode Length 27 min
- Since : May 2021
- Link : https://therealedealshow.buzzsprout.com/
- Social : Facebook fans 10.1K ⋅ Twitter followers 2.6K ⋅ Domain Authority 75ⓘ ⋅ Alexa Rank 3.8Kⓘ